Monday, May 2, 2011

Apology Due

Ok, I was wrong. Not the first time. Obama was telling the truth and it was the news broadcast that was wrong. I owe him an apology. THIS time he wasnt lying......its a rare instance, but he wasnt lying this time.

And maybe we even have to give him credit for getting Usama Bin Laden. He has been in power for over two years and the leadership of the CIA and military are all his hand picked people. So he was successful at ONE thing.

But I still dont think he is the man we need to lead our country because he has been so wrong on so many things and as FAILED at so many things.

However. I will apologize for my taking the news at face value, and calling him a liar. I should have known better. The News media is notorious for getting it wrong. BUT...Obama is notorious for lying, so you can see how I make the wrong call this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment