Friday, October 14, 2011

The End Of The Experiment

I am a research scientist (retired). For many years I have known that I could often solve a problem be "sleeping on it". This works because your subconscious mind knows things and remembers everything that your conscious mind either doesn't know or has forgotten. When you sleep your subconscious mind takes over and consolidates and relates facts that you cannot do in a conscious state.

Last night I had a dream.

In the dream I discovered what Obama is doing and what the results of his tampering will be.

To start out, Obama, began establishing "Czars" to run many new agencies. These Czars are accountable, only, to him. They are not elected nor are they approved by Congress. They are totally out of the democratic process. Currently the number for Obama is at 38, 33 of which have NOT been confirmed by the Senate.

Click Here for Czar Reference

Did you know that Obama appointed an "Asian Carp Czar"...I didnt... But we are paying his salary.

Two days ago, Obama stated that he would bypass congress on the so called "Jobs Bill". This is not the first time he has said this and done this. It is becoming an established pattern. Up until now we have ignored his rantings, recognizing that Congress controls the purse strings.

My dream revealed the plan.

In the dream, Obama assigned four new Czars. Each of the four would preside over ten of the sub Czars (the 38 already appointed + 2 new ones). These four "Super Czars" were for Military, Religion, Economy, and Health. They were not elected and they were not subject to Senate approval.

When Obama wanted something done he went down the chain to the appropriate Czar and by "executive order" he had regulations (these are NOT laws) drafted that he then enforced through the DOJ and financed through regulatory fees. He also controls the IRS through regulatory authority so in fact he was able to collect taxes and distribute the bounty as HE alone saw fit.

As commander in chief for the armed forces he had, along with the DOJ, a police force that he alone controlled.

Obama was able to reward those that came his way with favors and punish those that refused to comply with rationing of health care, excessive taxes, and arrest and imprisonment for "technical violations".

Now, he did nothing to remove Congress or the Supreme Court, he just set up a parallel dictatorship to the side of Congress, and over time as death took its toll on the Supreme Court he replaced the Judges with like minded people.

In the end, democracy was alive and neutered sitting on the sidelines while Dictator Obama ruled the United States. The democratic experiment had come to an end.

This is where I woke up. This is when I decided I had to write this expose.

This may sound a bit over the top and you may be saying, "That would never happen because good people would stand up and fight it." But you are wrong. It could and IS happening right now for the same reasons it happened in Germany before the Second World War. The people that are in positions of power are afraid to resist because of the power of Obama Care, the Department of Justice, and the IRS and they rationalize their non resistance by saying, "If I am taken out because I spoke up, then the person that replaces me will be worse, so I will comply so that I can moderate the effects of this terrible leader" Believe me, I have felt the same feelings and so far, I resist them. When I started this piece I asked myself, "Is it better that I write this or that I go under the RADAR and try to keep in the shadows where I wont be hurt? Maybe I can help more being in the shadows instead of jail?"

Have you heard of Non-Goverment Organizations (NGOs)? Have you heard the phrase "Sustainable Development"? Have you heard of Adgenda 21? These are all "Big Brother" taking control of our lives OUTSIDE of democracy, outside of popular voting, controlled from the top by governmental agencies that are led by Czars that are controlled by Obama...or whoever is in the White House at the time. Look these terms up on Wikipedia and educate yourself. I did this just this morning. Up until now I have heard these terms and I have generally decided that to look them up wasn't worth my time.

Maybe I waited too late, but maybe there is still time to make sure the democratic experiment continues. Let us hope so.

"You shall know the truth and the Truth shall set you free."

Jim Isbell
=================================================================
The Free Republic
=================================================================

July 3rd 2010 Speech
April 17th 2010 Speech
Trinity Base - in Defense of our Republic
Ronald Reagan was Right
American Majority
Red State
Blog Mirror of The Free Republic
My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment