Saturday, February 12, 2011

$9.08 A Month To Get Rid Of Obama! Cheap!

This will be a short blog. I am still in the hospital and need to be resting. But this could not go unnoticed and unremarked upon.

No new taxes on people making less than $250,000 a year. I have heard that over and over, directly from the mouth of the President. It was his campaign promise and even after elected he has continued to say it, but occasionally lowered the bar to $200,000.

Well, I make much less than $100,000 a year. Today I got a letter from my Texas State Teachers retirement account telling me that because of the changes in the Federal tax tables my withholding will go up from $0.00 to $9.08 a month. Technically that is an infinite increase in my taxes. This of course assumes that all of this will be kept by the government. But nothing else has changed so I assume that the reason for the increased withholding is because they expect to keep it.

OR, is it that the government just wants to borrow my money at NO INTEREST for a year. I didn't sign a contract agreeing to loan them my money. And I surely would not have done it at no interest. If they can do this without my permission, what is to keep them from taking a 100% withholding and then giving it all back to me at the end of the year? Delaying my pay by one year and stealing my interest as well.

But I believe that this is a good thing because it will make a lot of people mad as hell and may well be the final nail in the administrations coffin in 2012.

If it will only cost me $9.08 a month to get rid of Obama, thats a bargain!


Jim Isbell
=================================================================
The Free Republic
=================================================================

July 3rd 2010 Speech
April 17th 2010 Speech
Trinity Base - in Defense of our Republic
Ronald Reagan was Right
American Majority
Red State
Blog Mirror of The Free Republic
My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment