Thursday, February 10, 2011

Huffington Post Edits Presidents Speech Transcript!!!!!

On February 7th I listened to the Presidents speech to the Chamber of Commerce. I noticed a very glaring comment that revealed Obamas philosophy of government. A philosophy that is diametrically opposed to the Constitution of the United States. I resolved at the time to write a blog on it even though the next day I was hospitalized with a critical condition.

I am still in the hospital, stabilised, but still being diagnosed. But I must write this blog because after the speech I went to the Huffington Post to get a transcript of the speech. I know that the Huffington Post is a left leaning blog, but after all, what can you do to an honest transcript? Well, you can modify it so it is NOT an honest transcript. The Huffington Post is apparently into altering history to protect their view.

On the 7th of February the Huffington Post posted a "transcript" of President Obamas speech to the Chamber of commerce. They conviently left out the one line that I had noticed when listening to the speech and was looking for to quote.

Had it not been that I was looking for that one line so I could quote it properly...something the Huffingtin Post apparently doesnt think is necessary...I would never have found their apparent deception. I found other "errors" as well but did not look closely after finding the one glaring omission. I will leave that to the detectives among you. And I, in the future, will be much more suspicious of anything the Huffington Post "quotes".

The URL of a video of the speech that you can examine yourself is at this link. At 19:01 to 19:07 minutes into the speech you will find the statement I found missing from the Huffington Posts "transcript" On this URL, below the video, you can find the true transcript of the video.

The URL of the 'full text', as Huffington Post describes their transcript, of the speech is at this link. Note that one very important line has been removed/deleted/forgotten/left out from the "full text".

The line that I was looking for was, "And we’ve turned a tangle of fuel economy regulations and pending lawsuits into a single standard that will reduce our dependence on foreign oil, save consumers money at the pump and give car companies the certainty that they need — all negotiated by the various stakeholders without the need for congressional legislation."

The last phrase, that was omitted by Huffington Post, was " — all negotiated by the various stakeholders without the need for congressional legislation"

This line is very important as it shows Obamas desire to Rule by Regulation rather than to Rule by Law. This is the difference between a Dictatorship and a Democratic Republic.

A Dictator rules by Edict=regulation. The President of the United States rules by Law.

Our president is NOT ruling by law he is ruling by Edict.

But then we have known that for some time now. What, at least I didnt know, was that the Huffington Post would alter a transcript to suit its philosophy.

Jim Isbell
=================================================================
The Free Republic
=================================================================

July 3rd 2010 Speech
April 17th 2010 Speech
Trinity Base - in Defense of our Republic
Ronald Reagan was Right
American Majority
Red State
Blog Mirror of The Free Republic
My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment