Friday, February 18, 2011

She Lies, Neighbors Steal, Inspector Doesnt, Czars Dethroned

Today there is so much that needs to be reported that I am doing it in a four part Blog.

Part One:

She Lies. Yes, Nancy Pelosi is a bold faced liar. It isn't a misstatement, it isn't an error, it is an outright LIE and she knows it. She stood at the microphone and said that "125 million Americans will loose their health care" if ObamaCare was repealed. She knows this is a lie just as she knew that 30 million would NOT gain health care if the legislation passed. If there were ONLY 30 million, and we know that was an exaggeration, that did gain health care with ObamaCare, then how can 125 million loose it when it is repealed. UNLESS there was another lie, that ObamaCare was not meant to move people off of private insurance and onto ObamaCare. So there is no direction she can dodge without being caught in an enormous LIE.

Part two:

I keep hearing that the SEIU are my neighbors and that they are my friends. If they are then we must be talking about the neighbor that borrowed my lawnmower and never returned it. Or the neighbor that stole my trash can. Or the neighbor that shot my cat. I can guarantee those neighbors were NOT my friends. Now they, SEIU, are the neighbors that will steal my future because they expect me to support their lavish lifestyles while my children go without shoes.

Part three:

Here is one you will not believe. I have looked at this video several times and do not understand how this woman can say what she is saying without breaking out laughing. I wish I could read lips to see what that advisor is whispering to her. It surely isn't good. How can the Inspector General NOT KNOW what is going on if they are doing their job....unless their job has been redefined to be the obstruction of justice? Scroll down to the video, you wont believe it!!!

She hasn't a clue and she is supposed to be protecting us!

I would ask you to forward the URL of this video to everyone you know. It was sent to me by a friend that happens to be a lawyer. I know, I know, lawyers don't make good friends, but in this case I make an exception because she is definitely one of us. We need SOME lawyers on our side or the Darth Vaders will wipe us out.

Part four:

Today the house voted to dethrone 9 of the Czars. 14 Democrats joined with the Republicans to pass this bill. They plan more of the same....if they can find them. The secrecy of this "Transparent" White House has hidden a lot of the Czars.

House votes to dethrone 9 Czars

Jim Isbell
=================================================================
The Free Republic
=================================================================

July 3rd 2010 Speech
April 17th 2010 Speech
Trinity Base - in Defense of our Republic
Ronald Reagan was Right
American Majority
Red State
Blog Mirror of The Free Republic
My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment