Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gun Control For All But Me.

Apparently that is what the,recently described, "NC Gun Control Democrat RC Soles" thinks.

RC Stoles, anti gun advocate shoots intruder in his home

Now don't get me wrong, from what I read in this article, he had every right to shoot the man. In Texas the intruder could be dead and no charges would have been filed, if the facts are as the Senator describes them.

BUT, this is the type of thinking that goes into a lot of the anti gun rhetoric. "Its OK for me to have and USE a gun because I am smart enough to use it properly. But you are too stupid to be trusted with a gun."

Of course this is the mantra of the Liberal/Progressive movement. The general public is too stupid to control their own lives so they have to take over to protect us from ourselves. Of course if an intruder is in my bedroom and I have a choice of grabbing the 9mm next to my bed, or waiting till the nearest Liberal/Progressive shows up with his gun, I know which way I will go. That is especially a problem if you are in South Texas where the nearest Liberal could be many miles away. They are few and far between down here as was shown in the 2010 elections.

Jim Isbell
=================================================================
The Free Republic
=================================================================

July 3rd 2010 Speech
April 17th 2010 Speech
Trinity Base - in Defense of our Republic
Ronald Reagan was Right
American Majority
Red State
Blog Mirror of The Free Republic
My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment